1. Congrats to Eva for winning the gift card giveaway and thanks to all who entered! Never fear, there will be more giveaway goodness in the future!
2. New look! You like? I thought it was time for something new! A HUGE thanks to Marius of Custom Initiative for the new design! I’m very picky and he was very patient! If you need some design work done, I highly recommend Custom Initiative. Tell ‘em I sent ya!
3. Some random, interesting facts as NY Fashion Week comes to an end. Who knew fashion and fiber went hand in hand! Did you catch any shows?
4. MN Fashion Week: Yes, we have one too, and it starts tonight! Here’s where you can find a list of events if you’re in the area. I will be out and about at many of them. My first stop will be at Exchange Clothes – which is an event where you bring some clothes to donate and then hang out for a super chill party. I love a good cause :)
If you see me at any of the events, please come say hi!!
5. Look of the Week: Wendy Raquel Robinson for the upcoming issue of Denim Magazine , one of my favorite reads. She looks super gorgeous, and I love the pattern on top with the simple color blocking on the bottom. I’ll definitely be pulling some inspiration from this:
Have a fantastic weekend! Hope you're doing something super fun!